The Tene website has the following cookies:
- Temporary cookies that are deleted after each visit. With the help of these cookies, the server stores information about the activities of the website, which allows the user to continue where he left off last time.
- Persistent cookies that are stored on the user’s computer after closing the web browser. These cookies are used to save the visitor’s preferences.
- First-party cookies that come from the service provider’s website and can be both temporary and permanent. These cookies can be used to store information that is reused the next time the website is visited.
- Third-party cookies used by the pages of the service provider’s partners, which are included or linked to the web page of the service purchase time.
- _gat – This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites. Life span: 1 minute.
- _gid – Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. Life span: 1 day.
- _ga – The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors. Life span: 2 years.
- _fbp – This cookie is managed by Facebook and is used for load balancing. Life span: 7 days.
Each user can prevent cookies from transmitting the data collected about the use of the website to Google and further processing this data on Google’s servers. To do this, download the corresponding web browser add-on and install it: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en